Kanye West is no stranger to the fashion world. He doesn’t dress like the typical rapper and he’s been welcomed by the stylish elite. Last year, ‘Ye showed his womenswear line in Paris and all anyone could talk about was the shoes. He even had model Chanel Iman rocking a pair.
The cream, knitted and beaded heels certainly got the StyleBlazer stamp of approval. Well now, those fly sandals, which he collaborated with Giuseppe Zanotti on, are available to the public. That’s great news, right? But when the $5,800 price tag was revealed, people were flabbergasted. Even established shoe designers like Louboutin, Blahnik and Zanotti have more affordable options.
Tell us StyleBlazers, if money were no option, would you buy Kanye’s heels? Or has he lost his mind?
For those on a tighter budget, click to see a more “affordable” pair of Kanye’s shoes. The strappy heels are $930.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night