Tomorrow, March 20th 2012, marks the first official day of Spring. And although we’re saying farewell to winter—stowing away those fur stoles, bulky boots and heavy wool coats, in exchange for breezy lightweight threads—some of the season’s freshest trends have us clenching to the cold weather months.
From intricately tailored separates to piles of attractive layers, dapper fellas rocking some serious fashion, were spotted on and off the runway from November to March, and we soaked up every bit of it.
Join us in celebrating winter’s best fashion…
At Duckie Brown, strong lapels were seen on both three button and double-breasted jackets. From charcoal tweed paired with matching trousers, to smoke black atop baggy check pants, the runway’s sharp collars were a StyleBlazer favorite. We spotted this look on the sidewalk too: military-syle Peacoat coupled with cap-toe leopard print shoes and a tri-color pom-pom hat. Only in New York City…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night