No company has the power to make us crave new t-shirts like Wildfox Couture. Always inspiring, refreshing, and cool, Wildfox remains ahead of their competition in executing creative spreads and short films showcasing the vision of their brand. This season, featuring some of our favorite runway models like Chrishell Stubbs and Ali Stephens, Wildfox traded in their usual fairytale dreamland for a country western showdown. Even Cowgirls Get The Blues recreated the ‘Wildfox girl’ by mixing boho girly flare into a full on cowboy grunge fantasy to create one impeccable style. The result: loads of tulle, t-shirts, feathers, wool hats, and prop guns!
Take a look at Wildfox’s Spring 2012 lookbook and mini film in the pages!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!