Paris Fashion Week has been raging on over in the City of Lights. And as always one of the hottest front row tickets was the Givenchy runway show. With designer Ricardo Tisci at the helm, this brand has garnered some serious cache with an audience that reaches far and wide. From A-list celebs to hip-hop heads, from discerning editors to adoring socialites, everyone is clamoring for a front spot at what has become one of Paris’ chicest shows season after season.
This year the front row flock included Alicia Keys; Diddy with his protegé/lady friend Cassie in company; publishing elite Franca Sozzani and Carine Roitfeld; socialite and Fashion Consultant Shala Monroque; and naturally Tisci’s muse/bff Kanye West. Check out the looks of our fave front row attendees in the gallery.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles