Accessories generally dress up any outfit, but there are few other add-ons that can actually compliment your shape like a belt. While wide belts make a statement, they can also make you look chunky in the mid section. However, a skinny belt gives the illusion of a smaller waist when added over your favorite garment. They’re teeny in size, but creative designs make a heavy impact with studs, bows and glitter details. Wear one over an A-line dress to define your waist and give a classic, glamorous feel. Or belt your favorite blazer for a fun weekend vibe. The options are simply limitless.
But peep the five thin belts that’ll accentuate your figure and up your style game.
Mango Glitter Thin Belt
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)