We’re sure that we’re not the only ones biding our time and counting down the days to spring. With its longer days, balmy breezes and new wardrobe options, StyleBlazers everywhere can’t wait for the big thaw out. Stussy has just released their spring lookbook and it’s chock-full-of warm weather goodies. While this streetwear label is known for their menswear, Stussy have been repping for the ladies on the low. And their latest collection finds them showing off some risque one-piece swimsuits sure to turn heads, as well as a few tomboyish varsity cardigans and letterman jackets. We say, cop these beauties now, before they sell out, and hold them down till the temperature rises. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
Check out our favorite picks from Stussy’s spring line below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards