Our favorite Brit-chick, Estelle, partied it up in Vegas for her album release and of course she did it in style. She’s proof that rocking all black doesn’t have to be drab and boring. Her cap sleeve shirt was topped off with statement accessories (collar necklace, animal print clutch), frisky thigh-high boots and sequin shorts.
We love this sassy look on Estelle. It’s hard to pick one singular standout piece in this fly outfit, but sequins always make us happy. The shorts have a glitzy feel and can easily work now with opaque tights or throughout the warm summer days. You’ll want these in your arsenal for a night out with the girls. Check out five sassy sequin shorts we’re seriously digging and we know you will too.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!