During Paris Fashion Week, the beautiful Alicia Keys attended Chanel’s Fall ready-to-wear collection show in a one of a kind diamond headpiece (similar to the one she wore to her wedding to Swizz Beatz in 2010). The always elegant singer/songwriter paired her glitzy head accessory with minimal makeup, just using eyeliner mainly.
Alicia wore a Karl Lagerfeld black velvet pantsuit as she entered the Grand Palais to attend the show. Her hubby Swizz Beats and Kanye West were reportedly in attendance as well.
StyleBlazers, are diamond headpieces becoming a new trend? Remember the blinged out version Kim Kardashian rocked to her infamous nuptials to Kris Humphries? Either way, Alicia Keys makes this look desirable for an everyday look if you ask us. See more shots in our gallery.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles