Victoria Beckham, the most posh of the Spice Girls, recently collaborated with Christian Louboutin, the most popular of today’s shoes designers, to create footwear for her autumn/winter 2012 collection shown this NYFW. While we’re loving all of the collection’s red hot heels, the boots stood out the most to us. The boots from the design mash-up paired python textures in dove gray, brown, and black with either suede or leather in the like color. And we predict the dual-textured and buckle-detailed look will be all over the streets this fall.
Check out these snapshots of the Chrisitian Louboutin boots for Victoria Beckham’s Fall 2012 runway.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen