The Black Eyed Peas’ leading lady, Fergie, is opening up our eyes to new spring wardrobe ideas! The singer was spotted in Los Angeles, California’s LAX airport on Wednesday March 7th 2012 sporting a baby pink leather jacket with white cigarette leg jeans, chunky sandals by Fergie, a printed Balmain top, and a Celine bag.
Just when we thought we’d have to trade in our favorite black leather jackets for white leather this spring, Fergie marches in with a much more refreshing option. Because let’s face it, no garment can replace the edginess of a leather jacket. The baby pink tone just adds a softer feminine flare.
Start upgrading your spring wardrobe now StyleBlazers, we did the shopping for you!
CatWorld Faux-Leather Biker Jacket
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night