It’s 60-something degrees here in New York. And although spring doesn’t officially start until the 20th of March, here at StyleBlazer we’re five degrees and a two-piece away from the beach! We’re admittedly excited… Ok, we down right don’t know how to act. But there are some StyleBlazers out there who do know exactly what to do at the onset of the warmer weather. They spring into the sunny season with a healthy dose of style, and brilliant portion-controlled pops of color.
As a Monday treat we’re bringing you a gang of gals who brightly highlighted the best of their fashion with bold bits of color. Check them out in the gallery below.
Editor’s Notes: We caught fashion blogger Claire Sulmers making the rounds at Lincoln Center this season using bright pops of purple, orange and chartreuse to a put a little spring into her fur and lace ensemble. We loved it!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos