My how far she’s come! Out of Paris Hilton’s shadow and shining bright, Nicole Richie has earned her fashionista badge. On Monday, Nicole celebrated the premiere of her NBC show, Fashion Star. The competition-focused show is an addition to her already stellar fashion accomplishments including an accessory line (House of Harlow 1960), a maternity line for A Pea in The Pod and a QVC fashion line (The Nicole Richie Collection).
Nicole was joined by clothing designer, John Varvatos as well as others, at Caribbean hot-spot Miss Lily’s, in NYC on Monday, in celebration of the show. Our girl strutted in wearing a high bun, red lip, a pencil skirt and satin pumps. Blazin’!
See more pics of Nicole’s haute ‘fit in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models