Happy Wednesday StyleBlazers! We truly thank you for all your support with How I Made It, our exclusive online video series, shining the spotlight on fearless, original and inspirational women in the fashion and beauty industries. Mikki Taylor, Sydne Bolden-Long, Bevy Smith and Felita Harris, Alek Wek and Diedre Jefferies candidly described, in their own words, how they made it.
It was impossible for us to pack all the exceptional footage from their moving interviews into one full episode, which is why we’re releasing the deleted scenes.
This Wednesday we feature, Style and Fashion Expert, Sydne Bolden Long who challenges the unexpected with her unique style perspective. In this snippet the petite, fashion forward style maven, Sydne Bolden Long encourages us always follow our dreams and have fun do so.Trust us, it’s must-see!
WATCH MORE HOW I MADE IT:
- Episode 1: Senior Writer, Newsweek/Daily Beast, Allison Samuel
- Episode 2: Fashion Designer Kevan Hall
- Episode 3: Curl Connoisseur Anthony Dickey
- Episode 4: Photographer Marc Baptiste
- Episode 1: Fashion Critic Robin Givhan
- Episode 2: Celebrity Makeup Artist Sam Fine
- Episode 3: Designer and Stylist Alexis Phifer
- Episode 4: Writer and Editorial Director, Kierna Mayo
- Episode 1: Alek Wek
- Episode 2: Deidre Jefferies
- Episode 3: Beverly Johnson
- Episode 4: Laura Smalls
- Deleted Scenes: Sydne Bolden Long
- Deleted Scenes: Mikki Taylor