As temperatures start to rise, you’re putting away those heavy sweaters and down coats. In return, you’re increasingly reaching for lighter, airy fabrics and bold colors. A new season does equal updating your look, but it doesn’t have to mean dropping a load of cash. Just a few key pieces can easily and affordably transition your wardrobe from season to season, and the bright hues of these hot finds are sure to pep up your mood on a sunny day.
The trench is a classic style, but one in fire engine red really ups the fashion ante. Your favorite blazer can pair with a printed dress or bright denim. And of course, you can’t forget the accessories: funky flats mix comfort and style, and aviators add instant cool points to any outfit. Click through to see five spring staples that will update your look!
Bebe Tulip Trench Coat
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!