Ok StyleBlazers, as we all know Willow Smith is 11-years-young. Well yesterday Willow, donning her green caesar hair cut, was spotted dipping in and out of Soho stores to enjoy a little window-shopping. In one of her more toned down looks, the wild child rocked a layered black jacket, skinny jeans, Louis Vuitton sling bag, and, to our surprise, some very interesting Y-3 heelless sneaker-booties.
While Willow’s style has always been outrageous, we have remained fans of her age appropriate fashion sense and the way that she always tops it off with a smile. But these heelless booties, which give Willow a boost of height, also brought a little tear to our eye as if she was our own daughter! No parent is excited the day their adolescent daughter wants to start wearing high heels. Are we panicking too soon, or is this the beginning of a road to more mature clothing for our youthful fashionista?
Check out more snaps of Willows Y-3 heeled sneaks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past