According to June Ambrose, “fashion is about self-expression and a statement about our time.” And judging from her laundry list of a-list clientele and 20+ years working in the industry, the sistah’ who showed us how to properly wear a turban has finally be given what she undoubtedly deserves: a fabulous reality show on VH1 fittingly entitled, Styled By June.
We caught up with pint-size fashion expert at the swank Crosby Hotel in SoHo, NYC, to talk X-Factor, earning credibility as a globally respected style authority, and how Styled by June stands out from the bevy of fashion reality shows currently flooding the networks.
We’ve given you too much already, stop what you’re doing and indulge in the video above. And when you’re done, take a peek at a few snapshots from the star-studded event in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles