These days, most people keep track of time by using one of their mobile devices instead of using a watch. Think about how many times you have looked at your cell phone, computer screen or tablet to check the time instead of a watch. Now, this doesn’t mean that a watch no longer serves a purpose. Instead, watches have come to serve an entirely new purpose. If for no other reason, wearing the right watch will have you offering to tell others the time of day before the question is asked just to show off your fresh arm candy. But, perhaps most importantly, for the Styleblazer Man, the right watch is a great way to accessorize any look.
Take a peek at these 5 watches that will have you checking the time of day just to catch another glimpse of your fresh wrist-wear.
Fossil Matte Black Stainless Steel Watch
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night