She’s been off the scene for quite a while, but Ashanti recently visited 106 & Park to premiere the video for her new single, “The Woman You Love,” featuring Busta Rhymes. The singer showed up in a casual white top, glittery shoes, and form-fitting gold pants from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection of Lebanese designer, Jad Ghandour. The former Murder Inc. mami has hips for days, and her curves definitely filled out this runway look.
StyleBlazers, do you love it or will our girl need to rethink stylists for her comeback?
Turn the page to see more pics…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night