Fashion design juggernaut Karl Lagerfeld is the latest cover star of the avant garde magazine i-D. Lagerfeld, who has become known of late for his off-color remarks and having Harlem-bred rapper Azealia Banks perform at his house, is a constant fixture in fashion headlines. It seems fitting that this reigning king of fashion reinvention would grace the cover of i-D’s Royalty Issue. Though King Karl is rocking a severe eye-bandage, we’re pretty sure he hasn’t undergone any major trauma; the one eye-look has become the tradition for i-D cover stars. See 6 of the nine Spring 2012 Royalty Issue covers in the gallery below.
Queen Guinevere Van Seenus
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process