She may be Beyoncé’s little sister, but Solange is definitely the reigning “Diva” of the fashion world. And it’s clear as day that S. Knowles is a force to be reckoned with. This girl continues to get better and better in each editorial she’s featured in, serving up pure fierceness and originality. The style maven appears on the cover of Time Out New York‘s “Spring Issue,” and now she gets ultra glam overseas, in the latest issue of the London England Standard.
In the feature, she finally gives us a little secret to her consistent fabulousness and even dropped some info on what it was like growing up a Knowles. The stunningly gorgeous aunt of Blue Ivy discusses the sexual vibe of her album, “there’s a lot of sexual vibes on it. I think I just finally started having good sex. This woman came up to me the other day and said, “You know, I think people dress a lot better when they’re in love with themselves, with other people, or with where their life is.” Frisky. We love it.
Only Solange could make a bowling alley this fly. She channels the 50′s and 60′ s and gives it a modern-day, Solange-exclusive twist. Wearing luxurious pieces from Nina Ricci to Diane von Furstenberg, and every noted designer in between, she gets fiercer with every click of the camera. Get ‘em, Solange!
Check out the exquisite editorial starring fashion’s new “It” girl.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)