Pop diva Fergie Ferg showed up and showed out for St. Patrick’s Day over the weekend. She attended the Don-A-Matrix Training launch party in Beverly Hills, California on Saturday March 17th 2012 covering up her lovely lady lumps in a sophisticated green ensemble featuring a BCBG Max Azria sheath dress, matching Adolfo Sanchez suede jacket, and a bold gold Kzeniya clutch.
But we knew Fergie wouldn’t step on the scene without adding a little fire to her look. This time she went literal with Prada’s coveted flame sandals. The blazin’ yellow trimmed green flames were just the right amount of drama that the relaxed ‘fit ordered!
Check out more of Ferg’s St. Patties ensemble in the following pages.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos