Model, designer, and Mrs. John Legend-to-be, Christine “Chrissy” Teigen is hard at work and looking good every step of the way. Chrissy was spotted at Singapore-based apparel and accessories brand Raoul’s Bloomingdales shop launch on 59th street in NYC last Thursday, along with Pretty Little Liars actress, Shay Mitchell.
Chrissy wore an elegant blush toned Raoul dress featuring soft chevron pleats, with a delicate gold chain belt to accent her waist. A girl can never go wrong in a nude dress that gives the body just enough room to work. We also loved Shay’s navy leather skirt by Raoul. Whether you want to go elegant chic or young and fun, it seems Raoul has got you covered.
StyleBlazers, were you feeling John Legend’s boo in this neutral number?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process