Mrs. Anthony is truly living the fabulous life. The First Lady of the New York Knicks has scored her own feature, “She’s Got Game,” in the April issue of Vogue. In a spread shot by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz, La La is joined by the two men in her life, Knicks star forward Carmelo Anthony, and their adorable four-year-old son, Kiyan. La La illuminates in a gold gown designed by Oscar de la Renta, and her guys rock matching fedoras.
First she lands the cover of Latina, and now she’s in the pages of the premier fashion bible, Vogue. La La’s courtside life is looking pretty sweet.
- Jada Gomez-Lacayo
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos