The stiletto is classy. The strappy sandal is sassy. But the chunky platform? Now that’s a bit funky. The heel gives you more stability than the thin stiletto, and the look comes in a variety of fun designs. From the cage heel to t-straps to clogs, there’s a chunky platform for every occasion, and every personality. Pair them with mini skirts for a mod look, or rock them with jeans and a fitted tee for a casual chic getup. It’s a go-to style that is sure to get tons of wear on spring and summer days.
Peep five chunky platform shoes you need in your wardrobe for the new season.
Gucci ’Andie’ Chunky Platform Sandal
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos