Eating caviar may not be for everyone, but caviar nail art can work for even the most conservative of nail art devotee’s. Fashionista.com reports UK nail polish brand Ciate’ will soon launch nail kits that you can use to create the “Caviar Mani” which will soon be available through Sephora. The Caviar Mani is a simple enough concept, embellishing nails with tiny multi-colored, black or white beads to create a three-dimensional caviar effect.
After polishing, just sprinkle the beads over your wet nails and let them dry. Your best bet would be putting on top coat to ensure its longevity, but the DIY kit does comes with complete instructions for the perfect application. Of course other brands will most likely jump on the band wagon once it hits stateside, but before they do, hurry and get this look before it becomes over-done like OPI’s shatter polish trend!
StyleBlazers, would you rock the “Caviar Mani”?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night