Though we love a good bold red lip, we also love to opt for the smoky eye and nude lip look from time-to-time. But when you’re a toasty shade of almond, you can’t really rock some of the “nude” colors touted by mainstream outlets. So while there are many ways to get a perfect brown girl friendly nude lip (the easiest is to pat a dab of your concealer on your lips and then finish with gloss), we’ve found five lipsticks to try based on your complexion.
Fall in love with a shade made just for your skin tone!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night