NARS’ New Andy Warhol Collection
Makeup was already fun as is, but when cosmetics lines like NARS launch collaborative efforts that pull on personalities for inspiration, the options are endless! NARS, under a license from The Andy Warhol Foundation, will release a new collection NARS Andy Warhol—a limited edition cosmetics collection that will embody the cool, color-rich, and character-crazy work of the famous artist.
Debuting in the U.S October 2012, and everywhere else in November.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night