There comes a time in every pop princess’ life when she must reinvent herself. But it probably shouldn’t be into someone else. It’s been a while since Ciara headlined anything aside from a ‘spotted’ feature on StyleBlazer, or any other site for that matter. And While we admire her ability to remain relevant—if for nothing else other than being a human clotheshanger—her recent style choices have had us shooting her the ‘side-eye.’
First it was the double-hue ‘do she did shortly after Rihanna debuted her brown-rooted blond hair that had every fashionista whistling foul. Now, it seems Cee Cee’s switched up her hair a bit, but, surprise-surprise, we’ve seen it somewhere else on someone else before. Although she kept the tresses long, she appears to have reduced the amount of brunette by lightning more of the strands to a brighter blond. Doesn’t sound too criminal, right? However, when Ciara debuted the new hairstyle in a twitter pic the heavy blonde comb-over and bright red lipstick screamed M.I.A.
Peep this side-by-side of the two celebs…
StyleBlazers, is Ciara having an identity crisis or is her style just stale?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night