Since most pop stars are trying to out do each other by seeing who’s a badder bada$$, it’s hard to keep up with every edgy trend that debuts back to back. But Cassie and her insurmountable beauty showed off a possible new beauty trend in the latest Clam Magazine—a pub devoted to innovation in fashion, art, architecture and music—that made us take notice.
The model turned “singer” added some spiky studs and gold baubles to the shaven sides of her already over-the-top hairstyle she has been killing for the past few years…and killed it again. She’s pictured above in California’s Mojave desert rocking her gold head ornaments and giving face for days. Edgy head accessories seem to be a developing trend, as pop-rocker Kesha also recently debuted her own studded-out shaven head via Twitter. We’re not too sure how these gals got the adornments to stick, but we are admittedly intrigued and can’t wait to see how far this style will go.
StyleBlazers, is this the next big thing for edgy-girl beauty?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles