Hair highlights is one of the easiest ways to give your strands a boost in vibrancy, color and most importantly, fun. The right colors can maximize your style and set you apart in a sea of one-toned colored heads. We chose seven different ways to highlight your hair, inspired by the stars who wear them best.
From the most conservative to the most daring, high-lights, low-lights, ombre’s, and colorful patches, the days of rocking au’ naturel hair are on its way out, if not already. Check out these starlets who rock colored ‘dos well.
Streaky highlights with a blend of low-lights works well for the new Harvard grad and those pretty green eyes of hers.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!