Hotter temps might make you think of exposing more skin—minis, tanks, cropped tops, etc—but you can still cover up, stay cool and look sassy. The maxi dress has to be the most casual yet chic piece you can wear for spring and summer. It’s appropriate for all occasions, from a day at the office to drinks with the girls and even an outdoor wedding. Whether you wear it with a light cardigan, with a belt and sandals, or heavy accessories and strappy heels, we bet you’ll love the maxi dress.
Check out five fly maxis all under $100!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles