As the fashion capital of the nation, it’s only right that New York has the most stylish residents. And in a new feature titled “The 50 Most Stylish New Yorkers,” the StyleCaster blog highlights some of New York’s most fashionable personalities. We’re all to happy report that a few, not enough, but a few beautiful brown faces did make the cut. Hollywood personality Lala Anthony, Knicks Forward Carmelo Anthony, Fashion It-Girl and designer Genevieve Jones, Rapper Theophilus London, DJ Mel Debarge, Pianist Elew, and Freelance Fashion Stylish Ian Bradley were all featured with fun photos and blurbs detailing their personal style. Congratulations to them!
Check out all seven in the gallery below.
Knicks Forward Carmelo Anthony
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past