Whether or not you’re stoked about the release of “The Hunger Games” this weekend, one thing you need to really get up on is the sparkling eyes effect. Dabbing gold eyeshadow on your bottom waterline will have your eyes shining just like “Hunger Games” character Cinna. One of the key characteristics of the Capitol stylist Cinna, played by Lenny Kravitz, is the gold liner worn on his eyes. The metallic hue helps make just about any eye color, from brown to green to blue, pop. Check out the beauty buys we found to help you get your gold glimmer on like a few of our favorite celebs that already love to rock the look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process