Set to debut this fall, cosmetics leader NARS has teamed up with the Andy Warhol Foundation for an artsy beauty collection in honor of the pop artist and icon. Makeup artist, photographer, and NARS founder Francois Nars is creating the limited-edition collection of bright colors, and of course cool packaging, that is expected to be available in the US this October. Now beauty lovers can get the beauty of a Warholian work of art, like his ever popular Marilyn Monroe pop screens of 1962, that they can wear instead of hang. What we can expect for sure are over the top colors, artistic packaging, and sold out supplies everywhere within days of its release.
Beauty Blazers, are you as excited about NARS’ Warholian cosmetics collection as we are?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process