Beyoncé is back to proving girls run the world. She had her baby and now she’s back to business. Even her wardrobe choices on the whole seem to be so much more mature lately. The Victoria Beckham sheath dress she wore to the Obama campaign had her looking so grown! Now, the international star was spotted dipping into an office building in NYC yesterday March 22 2012 to handle some thangs, wearing a black blouse, Stella McCartney Hawaiian print pants, and yellow woven Sergio Rossi pumps for a classic polished look.
See more of Bey’s NYC outfit below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models