Another day another Rihanna saga. Happy Friday StyleBlazers! Today in Robyn Fenty news, the self-proclaimed Good Girl Gone Bad released these twitpics of herself yesterday, in full Geisha garb with hashtags #thuglife #princessofchina. Wait, can princesses even be thugs? Sigh… Apparently the snapshots are from the video set of her track, “Princess of China” featuring Coldplay.
We love the red lip/black lined eye combo, plus those tassel earrings, high-slit dress and adorned chopsticks dangling from her bun are hot. Take a peek at Rih’s racy Twitpics…
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples