Spring has officially arrived, so it’s time to shed layers, rotate your wardrobe and prepare for the sunshine. Whether you’re jet setting to a tropical destination, or hitting up pool parties with friends, you want a swimsuit that’ll make you feel confident! There are styles that flatter every body type, and finding what works best for you can transform swimsuit shopping from frustrating to fun.
Do you want to show off your frame? Are you looking for a bit more coverage? Our Swimwear Guide will point you in the right direction.
Plus Size (Circle)
Miraclesuit Plus Size Swimsuit, Aurora Ruched Tummy Control Swimdress
With control top features from brands like Spanx, it’s much easier to find a suit that will hug your body in the right places. Black is universally slimming, but a bold jewel toned-number will look amazing against your complexion, and you can find one with embellishments to spice it up. If your chest is large, a printed tankini with a sturdy strap or a built-in bra will accentuate your waistline and provide adequate support up top. Also, swim dresses don’t have to be matronly! Pick a fun print and accessorize your look with beach-friendly jewelry.
Turn the page to see our 2nd pick!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models