Jewel tones and earthy palettes rule autumn and winter. While pastel colors and brights reign over spring and summer. But there’s only one hue that owns every hour out of 365 days a year—black. It’s a color so sleek, so sophisticated, and so chic we had to dedicate, not one, but two segments of StyleBlazer’s NYC Street Fashion Shots to it. But enough chit-chat, because this color is serious business—depending on how you wear it anyway!
Check out these next set of chicks who used color, details, and accessories to add a bit more personality to their seemingly serious attire.
Editor’s Notes: Check out this chica’s jacket! That black and camel contrast is sharp. And it was a great way to lighten up her all black ensemble.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night