Now that it is officially spring, there are approximately three more months until summer which means it will be full-on beach weather in the blink of an eye. Not to pile on the pressure, but if you haven’t already started working on getting that body toned up, you’re doing yourself a serious disservice. If you start now, you can beat the need to do a crash diet later and actually keep the weight off long-term. Here are 4 tips and 7 celebrity beach bodies sure to get you on the right track.
Tip #1: Weigh Yourself
Don’t be scared of seeing those numbers on the scale. Weigh yourself everyday at the same time of day (morning is best) so you can set a goal, and know how good or bad you’re doing each day. This can guide you on what to eat for the day.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)