The 1990′s was one style decade to remember. The decade when baggy silhouettes, graduated stripes, dark sunglasses, bare mid-drifts, and flannel shirts flourished. The 90s defined the age of Hip Hop and a serious infatuation with urban culture.
Today, we are beginning to see popular 90s trends on celebrities and everyday fashionistas. And in case you haven’t been keeping up with this nostalgic inspiration, we’ve gathered some of the hottest styles of the ‘anything goes decade’ that are even hotter today. Indulge…
The Oversized Shirt
The oversized shirt, as seen on Salt-n-Peppa and pretty much every other girl group of the 1990s.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past