Since she burst onto the Motown scene with the legendary girl group, The Supremes, Diana Ross has been at the forefront of fashion throughout the decades, and set the standard for the divas who follow in her footsteps. From her curve-hugging gowns and sky-high shoes, to that fabulous mane that transcends through generations, StyleBlazers, we’re thrilled to share some of The Boss’ trademark looks with you, on her 68th birthday.
Happy Birthday, Lady Diana! Her beauty is as timeless as ever. Take a trip back in time and enjoy some of Ms. Ross’s best style moments.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night