We love Topshop‘s approach to spring dressing this year. Their latest collection, entitled Off Track, is all about sporty influences. With techy touches and spandex flourishes, this sub-range of their massive 2012 spring collection merges the best of modern fashion, angular cuts, and ombre dying, with edgy sportswear. Platform sneakers—and the now ubiquitous wedge sneaker, a la Isabel Marant—serve as the perfect kicks to compliment the look. While we wouldn’t quite rock these gems to the gym, they’d totally make for an awesome outfit to a weekend brunch and shopping excursion. The collection is available right now at Topshop online.
Peep five of our favorite lookbook picks below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos