Another day another beauty campaign for British model Jourdan Dunn, and we couldn’t be happier for her. Since she was scouted at the tender age of 16 while shopping with her friends, Ms. Dunn has been devouring runways and holding down campaigns season after season. She walked in the Jean Paul Gaultier show during her pregnancy and after taking a break from the biz to give birth in 2009, she got right back to business.
Jourdan looks stunning in the Burberry’s beauty campaign. The line that hit shelves in 2010, is clearly ready to embrace the brown spectrum of the beauty market and we’re dying to see what high-end make-up gems they have in store. Bravo, Jourdan!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles