The recession has been rough on our pockets, and if you’ve been sacrificing your standing hair appointment to keep within a budget, you definitely need to know about TheFlyCut.com. Started former beauty editor Tia Williams (Essence.com, Teen People, Glamour, etc.), and her awesome sisters Devon and Lauren, The Fly Cut is a daily deal website just like Groupon and Living Social, but it’s the first one dedicated to black hair salons.
We’re talking top name salons like Hair Rules Salon, Miss Jessie’s Salon, Amoy Couture Hair, and more serving the NYC area, including beauty salon hotpots like Brooklyn, Queens, and Harlem. Members can buy deals at 50% to 80% off services for just about anything you can think of: natural hair, blowouts, weaves, wigs, and everything in between. Plans for branching out to larger cities are in the works, so be sure to sign up now to get on the list— we totally just did!
StyleBlazers, don’t miss out on this fab find!
- Danielle Gray
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!