Shot by the extremely gifted photographer Steven Meisel, the new fashion ads for Louis Vuitton’s Fall 2011 Collection are a fashion lover’s fantasy. Full of rich and luxe fabrics, opulent logo totes, glossy crocodile-skin handbags, metallic booties and a slew of elegant, fashion-forward jackets, skirts and accessories, we have to say once again that Mr. Marc Jacobs never disappoints. See the visuals below; the actual items might cost you an arm and a leg – but looking is free.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!