Jordin Sparks has been looking awesome lately. Maybe it’s her recent weight loss, or she’s got the love glow courtesy of her boo, pop sensation Jason Derulo (peep the bling on that finger, engagement rumors are swirling!). Whatever it is, we’re loving her. The American Idol winner made an appearance at Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night in Arizona, looking like a goddess. Her perfectly slicked back hair and glowing skin are enough to rave over, but we’re really loving her leopard print silk-chiffon gown from Kevan Hall’s Spring line. It’s slinky without being super form fitting, and looks like it was made to fit her body perfectly. Luckily, you don’t need designer dollars to make the leopard print and halter style neckline style your own.
Get the look! Check out a few affordable alternatives to Jordin’s ultra-luxe dress.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles