The fashion pack has been traveling. With the Chanel show in Seoul and an upcoming Dior show in Paris, it’s quite a bit of continent happening for today’s cadre of fashion critics. Well one of their latest stops was on the West Coast of the United States for the Louis Vuitton cruise show. Here is everything you need to know.
- The celebrities were out in force – Kanye West, Selena Gomez, Grimes, Britt Robetson and more crushed the front row. It wasn’t quite Tom Ford does LA but there was quite the line-up.
- Pat McGrath killed it with the make-up — We know she’s a creative genius but her work at this show was just stupid good! On arrival guests were greeted by models sporting what could only be described as technicolor works of art in David Bowie-esque odes. Slay. Slay. Slay.
- There were plexiglass sound systems — Because what else is going to be both beautiful and effective at broadcasting you soundtrack in the desert?
- Hot pants are in — Beyonce is probably going to be overjoyed at this but Ghesquiere showed off a few styles of hot pants and honestly, we’ve already started doing our squats in anticipation.
- Footwear was sensible — Think Tevas, think desert boots, think flats! When you’re traipsing on the beach, nothing is better than a nice comfortable shoe.
To get some visual snapshots of the action, click through to see some of the instagram shots that turned up on our feed.