We’re accustomed to having some of our favorite things in 24 hour increments. There’s nothing like a 24 hour Martin marathons on the weekend. But foundation that lasts 24 hours? Who even needs to wear makeup that long?
We didn’t take the challenge of seeing whether or not Lancome’s new Teint Idole Ultra 24H does in fact last a full day —talk about messy pillowcases, and don’t even start on how our pores would look come morning— but we did give it a run. We can attest it will definitely last through your pre-coffee mornings, after work drinks, and beyond. Although we typically run from full coverage foundations because they can get Little Richard pancake-ish, we decided that the velvety matte finish formula would be perfect for someone with very oily skin, who normally finds their foundation sliding off their face by noon.
Teint Idole Ultra 24H comes in 28 shades, ranging from very fair to very deep tones that are broken down by undertones (warm, cool, and neutral). The foundation is $44, and you can get it at Lancome.com.
Are you still there, StyleBlazers, or did you run off to purchase this foundation right now?!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night