Welcome to StyleBlazer 101. Today you’ll be learning how to dress like a High Power Fashionista. You may ask, ‘what exactly is a high power fashionista?’ And here’s your answer: she’s a woman who just throws it in the bag and isn’t afraid splurge on quality designer purchases.
In this crash course, we’ll be covering all the luxe pieces every label lover should have in her walk-in closet. With our syllabus featuring posh accessories from Bottega Veneta, Hermes, Burberry and Christian Dior, we’ll have you dressing like a boss is no time.
Enter your crash course in high power executive shopping in the gallery below. Bon Voyage!
Burberry Prorsum Leather-Trimmed Trench Coat
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process