Tyson Beckford had us at hello, ever since he stepped on the runways in the ’90s. He’s not usually a man of many words, but let’s be real: with a body like that he doesn’t have to be. He recently opened up to London’s Evening Standard, about his Victoria’s Secret supermodel girlfriend, Shanina Shaik, his collection of fast bikes, and those wild nights of partying and jet-setting from New York to Paris.
Get more dish by checking out the full Adonis rare in-depth interview here, and flip through photos from the stunning shoot below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past